Gurpukur-a socioeconomic development organization is continuing its activity in the field of agricultural development since 2000. Several independent associate organizations (Gurpukur Research Institute, G-Science Implementation & Publication, Gurpukur Corporation, Zero Zero Three Seeds and 3K Foundation) are assisting Gurpukur technically and financially to achieve its goal.
Gurpukur Research Institute has been in operation since 2003 as a wing of Gurpukur to assist research and publication. In 2008, Gurpukur Research Institute became an individual research and development organization under mandate of Society registration act 1860 of Bangladesh government. Gurpukur Research Institute launches nine (09) international journals regularly form beginning on Agriculture, Socioeconomic, Environment, Engineering and Fisheries sciences. Our journals are peer reviewed. The journals are:
- Journal of Subtropical Agricultural Research and Development (JSARD): ISSN-1811-8976 (Printed version): Bi-monthly - February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Journal of Socio Economic Research and Development (JSERD): ISSN-1813-0348 (Printed version): Bi-monthly - February, April, June, August, October and December.
- International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET): ISSN-1812-7711 (Printed version) Quarterly- March, June, September and December.
- International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Technology (IJSAT): ISSN-1815-1272 (Web Version): Monthly.
- International Journal of Animal and Fisheries Science (IJAFS): ISSN-1997-2598 Bi-monthly -February, April, June, August, October and December.
- International Journal of Social Development and Information System (IJSDIS): ISSN-2078-192X Bi-monthly - January, March, May, July, September and November.
- Asian Journal of Business Studies (AJBS): ISSN 2221-8106 Bi-monthly - January, March, May, July, September and November.
- International Journal of Animal and Fisheries Science (Online Version): ISSN- ISSN 2308-4715 Bi-monthly -February, April, June, August, October and December.
- International Journal of Engineering and Technology (Online Version): ISSN-2308-4707 Bi-monthly -February, April, June, August, October and December.
Journal’s abstract and full texts are uploaded regularly in the website www.gscience.net and www.gurpukur.com and thus it is getting circulated internationally. CAB International (CABI), Wallingford, UK is indexing our Journals (Except-International Journal of Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Technology, Journal of Socioeconomic Research and Development and Journal of Subtropical Agricultural Research and Development) to their abstracts database from 30 April 2007. CABI website: www.cabi.org, US Library of Congress subscribes copies of our journals regularly. Their approval memorandum number is 403272 dated 16 March 2006. A number of local and foreign articles are included in each journal regularly; Most of public universities and research institutes and some private libraries in Bangladesh is our regular subscriber. A large numbers of visitors visit our website and download articles.
“G- - Science Implementation and publication” is assisting Gurpukur Research Institute in the area of publication of research findings, journals, booklets and others.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead.